Vertex Solar module, 510w white backsheet, silver frame
Call for availability
$150 Split pallet fee will apply on any partial pallet quantity ordered.
High customer value
- Lower LCOE (Levelized Cost of Energy), reduced BOS (Balance Of System) cost, shorter payback time.
- Lower guaranteed first year and annual degradation.
- Designed for compatibility with existing mainstream system components.
- Higher return on Investment
High power Mono Perc up to 510 W
- Large area cells based on 210mm silicon wafers and 1/3-cut cell technology.
- Up to 21.2% module efficiency with high density interconnect technology.
- Multi-busbar technology for better light trapping effect, lower series resistance and improved current collection.
- Minimized micro-cracks with innovative non-destructive cutting technology.
- Ensured PID resistance through cell process and module material control.
- Resistant to harsh environments such as salt, ammonia, sand, high temperature and high humidity areas.
- Mechanical performance up to 5400 Pa positive load and 2400 Pa negative load.
High energy yield
- Excellent IAM (Incident Angle Modifier) and low irradiation performance, validated by 3rd party certifications.
- The unique design provides optimized energy production under inter-row shading conditions.